Electronic Weight Machines with POS System
CERTIFIED SELLER by the MINISTRY OF DOMESTIC TRADE, CO-OPERATIVES & CONSUMERISM (KPDNKK)
The HX-Z1 commercial Digital Weight Machine is the ultimate portable weighing machine suitable for small medium businesses like laundry operations and grocery stores. The high precision load cell that enhances performance offers 4 levels of precision and has a double layered aluminium framing with an overload protector to prolong the life span of the machine. This model comes in 15kg or 30kg weight capacity and can be connected to your PC via the RS232 port.
- Battery status indicator
- Simple counting scale function
- Alarm function for Weighing and quantity
- Accuracy Class: III
- Working Temperature:: -10°C – +40°C
- Weighing capacity: 3Kg/0.1g, 6Kg/0.2g, 15Kg/0.5g, 30Kg/1g
- Relative humidity: ≤ 95% RH
- Power: AC220V 50Hz-60Hz or DC 9V/5 00mA, and DS alternatively, DS 6V/4Ah (rechargeable battery)
- Automatic zero when it is on and zero automatic tracing
- Integrated with RS232 Port
- New plastic injection scale cover
- 430 material stainless steel pan
Electronic Scale with Barcode Printer
TM-AA-5A Barcode Printing Scale is a reliable and efficient label printing scale suitable for medium to large retail businesses. The model can store up to 16 label formats. Print inventory and report forms manually or automatically. Set functions via the PC or direct from the scale. The automatic printing with weighing functions helps make the pre-packing process more efficient. The LED screen makes it easy for both customers and operators to read.
- Customizable: Yes
- Rated Load: 30kg
- Accuracy: 5g/10g
- Power Supply: 110/220V
- Easy to use label format
- Internal 4000PLU to set 31-71 fast button
- Optional RS232 or 485 interface, TCP/IP Interface
- Able to set various forms of barcode
- Application: Supermarket, Laundry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetable Store
Calibration with KPDNKK
All of our weight scales are calibrated and verified with Metrology Corporation Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (MCM) for FREE before delivery. MCM was established with the sole objective of providing the verification and re-verification services for all weighing and all measuring instruments use for trade in Malaysia. All weighing and measuring instruments use for trade needs to be verified first before use and re-verified once every twelve months thereafter as stipulated by the Weights and Measures Act 1972.
Integration of POS System
Connect an electronic weighing machine to BMO POS software and receive weight data from weighing machine. Our POS System is capable to work with RS232 electronic weighing machine to do the measurement and input to quantity field with different conversion unit available. Weight can be taken in a few simple steps as follows:
- Click quantity column to change the quantity value.
- A new window will be prompt, now click on the electronic weight machine image icon.
- Click a weight button to get the measurement from machine and click “tick” button to confirm the value
- After that the value of weighting machine will be assign to POS system quantity field