POS System Setup for Car Workshop
Workshop POS System
- FULL SET Software & Hardware
- Comes with Inventory System
- Software Lifetime Online Support
- One Time Payment
- Upgrade to Full HD Touch Screen +RM350
- Eligible for Purchase with Purchase
- 4 Choices of Free Gift
- 4 Channel Wireless CCTV Set
- 1 x IMOU Ranger 2
- 4 channel Analog Wired CCTV Set
- POS Market Customer Display
*click to view large image
Workshop Management System Features
Car Workshop Management System is a business sales management tool designed especially for auto mechanical repair workshops, auto electrical, tire, or even spare parts businesses. It can also be used for small engines and general repair enterprises. Garage Management System has a user-friendly interface for your convenience and easy usage.
Car Workshop Management System comes with the functionality for its environment as it covers the capturing of sale information of work order. It aims to improve your resources usage and also your customer relationship by providing up-to-date work progress information. Besides, it helps you to reduce cost, increase your business productivity as well as enhance your customer service. Other than having the general accounting package, Garage Management System also includes the following features:
Manage Tasks: Insert, edit, search, and view on-hand tasks. Update workshop service, repair, accident, and inspection record.
Real-Time Statuses: Retrieve the latest workshop job statuses at any time, anywhere. Keep track of pending jobs due to part shortage or insufficient manpower.
Vehicle Record Management
Add and Manage Vehicle Details: Add vehicle model, color, insurance, COE, inspection, rental rates, accident records, past workshop service records, and so on.
Vehicle Status Overview: Select a certain period to display vehicle statuses (i.e available, booked, servicing, replacement, etc) for car rental companies.
Project Planning – Plan and schedule workshop service to ensure that your workshop projects stay highly profitable for the long term.
Manage Workshop Service Packages: Able to combine existing services to create service packages for customers to achieve better deals.
Inventory and Stock Control
Stock & Equipment Handling: Manage various inventory stocks and equipment. Support stocktaking and stock movement.
Client Relationship Management
Customer Profile: View the customer list and update their details. View records of customer order history while managing and improving customer relationships.
Bill and Payment Management
Invoice Billing: Converts services to invoices automatically. Minimizes duplication data entry. Includes payment methods such as cash, cheque, visa, masters, and so on.
Finance Control and Accuracy
Account Management: Keep track of profits, income, and debts accurately, showing account balance and statement.
Generate reports including fleet utilization, inventory status within a certain period, customer, or vehicle.
Adding New Vehicle Information
- Adding a new vehicle information into the system.
- Insert the new vehicle information into the textbox.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
After inserting the task, we can then insert the service history for each customer after the service.
- Insert the customer detail under the “New Service History” when they come to service each time.
- For the CRM part , we must create a new task for each customer.
- Insert all required information for the task.
- When the customer pays, insert the paid amount here.
- Save the service history by clicking the “Save As New”.
- All the task list will be listed under (CRM > Task List).
- You can search the task from date to date on the search function.
- After saving the New Service History , we can view back the service history list by CRM > Service History
- As for the Receivable part , we can create invoice , look for invoice list , Create a new receipt for the invoice , and search back the receipt list.
- 1st tab on top is to insert important information for getting the invoice done. On the Extra , Remark , Ship To and Term & Conditions is also must be insert.
- 2nd tab below is for search item that need to be insert into the invoice.
- Each invoice you must save , Click the save button on the top right.
- Creating an official receipt under the Receivable > New Receipt.
- 1st select the customer name so that the invoice that binds with the customer name will be shown under the task.
- Select the Sales Person.
- Select the Payment Type.
- Check for which invoice that you wanted to make the official receipt , then tick invoice.
- Insert the correct Total Pay Amount and then Press save button.
- You can also search back the invoice list under the Receivable > invoice list.
- You can also select the invoice and direct make the payment as a new receipt by clicking the payment button on the top right.
- Debtor terms is for adding a limited time from when to when. Example : Long Term , Short Term, etc.
- Debtor terms will be used for new invoice , as the picture show below.