POS System Setup for Car Workshop
Point of Sales Software with Car Workshop Management System
Car Workshop Management System is a business sales management tool designed specially for auto mechanical repair workshops, auto electrical, tyre or even spare parts businesses. It can also be used for small engine and general repair enterprises. Garage Management System has a user-friendly interface for your convenience and easy usage.
Car Workshop Management System comes with the functionality for its environment as it covers the capturing of sale information of work order. It aims to improve your resources usage and also your customer relationship by providing up-to-date work progress information. In addition, it helps you to reduce cost, increase your business productivity as well as enhance your customer service. Other than having the general accounting package, Garage Management System also includes the following features:
- Work Scheduling
- Billing Details
- General Accounting Package
- Automatic Purchase Order
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Service History
- Service Reminder
- Booking Module
- Counter Sale Module
- Payroll Module to control and process employee wages
If you have any special requirements for BMO POS System for Car Workshop Management System, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
- Singapore: +65 8301 0483
- JB Office: +607 3618927
- KL Office: +603 27803880 / +603 79801388
- PG Office: +604 6420621
- Attach Contact
- Go to vehicle list > search >edit vehicle
- Search customer & select > save
** 1 Contact can have multiple car
- Create Layout
- Go to System > shop layout design
- Click Workshop icon drag to the location you prefer
- Set Name after done then save
- Select Contact & Check for Record
- Select contact > double click to open
- Go to purchase history & select date as you wish then search
- Ageing Reports
- Go to contact > contact List
- Go to report > select aging reports
- Report can be save as pdf / csv
Adding New Vehicle Information
- Adding a new vehicle information into the system.
- Insert the new vehicle information into the textbox.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
After inserting the task, we can then insert the service history for each customer after the service.
- Insert the customer detail under the “New Service History” when they come to service each time.
- For the CRM part , we must create a new task for each customer.
- Insert all required information for the task.
- When the customer pays, insert the paid amount here.
- Save the service history by clicking the “Save As New”.
- All the task list will be listed under (CRM > Task List).
- You can search the task from date to date on the search function.
- After saving the New Service History , we can view back the service history list by CRM > Service History
- As for the Receivable part , we can create invoice , look for invoice list , Create a new receipt for the invoice , and search back the receipt list.
- 1st tab on top is to insert important information for getting the invoice done. On the Extra , Remark , Ship To and Term & Conditions is also must be insert.
- 2nd tab below is for search item that need to be insert into the invoice.
- Each invoice you must save , Click the save button on the top right.
- Creating an official receipt under the Receivable > New Receipt.
- 1st select the customer name so that the invoice that binds with the customer name will be shown under the task.
- Select the Sales Person.
- Select the Payment Type.
- Check for which invoice that you wanted to make the official receipt , then tick invoice.
- Insert the correct Total Pay Amount and then Press save button.
- You can also search back the invoice list under the Receivable > invoice list.
- You can also select the invoice and direct make the payment as a new receipt by clicking the payment button on the top right.
- Debtor terms is for adding a limited time from when to when. Example : Long Term , Short Term..etc.
- Debtor terms will be used for new invoice , as the picture show below.