POS System for Restaurants & Cafe
POS System Setup for Restaurants, Cafe, FnB, Bakery
POS system is an essential tool for restaurants and cafe. There are several requirements you need to fulfill. However, we have designed the BMO Restaurant POS System to be versatile and easily configured to suit most restaurant environment. Most of the restaurants needs POS terminal functions as shown below.
Standalone POS System Software
Offline POS Client – RM1000 / user license
“Price not inclusive of setup and installation charges.”
If you have any special requirements for BMO POS System Setup for Restaurant, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
- Singapore: +65 9449 2378
- JB Office: +607 3618927
- KL Office: +603 27803880
- KL office: +603 79801388
- PG Office: +604 6420621
Item options refers to additional options (e.g. side order) that you can add to you main item. Perhaps in Malaysia, we add extra rice for 1 dollar, extra Ice Cream for another 1 dollar and etc. Each option can be priced differently and added to the receipt. BMO POS system is able to work easily with multiple options for an item. It is a standard feature in our Restaurant POS System.
Typically, a restaurant would serve set meals such as “Set Lunch”, “Set Dinner”. All these set meals includes several items such as main course, desserts, drinks and etc. To create set in our POS system is simple. Just go to the stock form and open “Setup > Set”, include your food items and set the price
Make Order, Pay Later
Generally, an operating restaurant requires customers to make order and pay later. By using our Restaurant POS System, just select order to print the order. If you need to add more orders, just retrieve the receipt by scanning receipt barcode or open the receipt and then make payment.
Shop Layout, Change Table
You can arrange your table to mimic your shop. Then when customer arrive, you will see figures sitting on the desk, with timer, and receipt number. We try to make things as interesting as possible. You can always modify the shop layout.
You can make restaurant reservation through the built-in scheduler in POS System for restaurant. Using the scheduler, you can show the reservation, customers name and etc.
Multiple Printers to Print Receipts / Items
We have designed the Restaurant POS System to work with multiple printers at one time. The POS system is able to print separately with various paper size options and receipt printer types.
Category Item Printer
If you have separate employee to prepare different food items, you would want them to have different printers for different category. Our Restaurant POS System category item printer setting will do just that. For every category, the paper can cut automatically.
|Receipt Printer||Printer is used to print receipt. If there is no other printer selected, receipt printer will be default.|
|Item Printer||Item printer can be placed in kitchen or drink bar. You can also use it to print items to prepare to the cook.|
|2nd Item Printer||Sometimes, you need more than 1 item printer.|
|Barcode printer||POS system is capable of printing to barcode printer directly.|
|Report printer||If you require the report to be printed to A4 paper, you may want to separate the printer from receipt printers.|
- Select Table for ordering
- Choose via layout / table number
- Just Click the table in layout
- Pax can be inserted
- Manual Clear Table
- Table can only clear manually by staff
- Ideal for arranging customer seat
- Ideal for reservation planning
- Click to choose the table
- Click clear table
* enable in layout setting
- Create Status
- Go to Setting > Interface > POS Receipt Status
- Follow the setting (Status can be more than 2)
- Set Service Charges
- Setting > Tax / GST / VAT > Set as percentage / amount
- Service will be charge according to your order status
- Exp: Dine in > Chargeable / Take Away > No Charge
- Create Order with Status
- Choose Item > Set Status
- Take Away > No Charges
- Dine In > chargeable
- Receipt will show status
- Create Corresponding Item
- Create Set & Add Corresponding Item
- Attach Item to Set
- Create Sales with Item Set
- Create Sales with Item Set
- Set item will display on the right
- Click any set > order / payment
- Receipt will show breakdown of set item
- Set Kitchen Printer Layout
- Go to System > POS Setting > Receipt List / Layout
- Set according to your preference / layout then save
- Set Category Printer Setting
- Go to System > POS Setting > Printer
- Set according to your preference / copy then save