Mall ERP Format Compatible
Retail BMO POS System Solution
- BMO POS Software
- Recon CPU
- Recon Monitor
- New POS Market Customer Display
- New Mini Cash Drawer
- New Wired Laser Barcode Scanner
- New 80mm Thermal Receipt Printer
- New Mouse
- New POS Keyboard
- 80mm x 27m Thermal Paper 10 rolls
- FREE 6 Months Cloud Subscription
- FREE BMO Invoicing
- FREE Open / Closed Sign
- FREE Children Workbook
- FULL SET Software & Hardware
- Comes with Inventory System
- FREE 3 Years Online Support
- One Time Payment
- Eligible for Purchase with Purchase
- Free 1 Gift with Every POS Bundle Purchase (Subject to availability)
- Toys Cash Register
- Dessert Shop
- Portable Drill 12V
** QR / E-Wallet Payment Terminal OPTIONAL
*click to view large image
Hypermarket System FTP Upload
Manage your daily operations systematically through our BMO POS systems. POS System Mall ERP Enterprise Resource Planning is a management system that will generate reports for the mall management to upload to the mall’s ERP system server automatically.
Our Mall or Hypermarket System FTP Upload (ERP compatible) allows businesses to set up and to manage their daily operations systematically. All necessary reports will be uploaded via FTP daily. Hypermarket System FTP Upload can contribute to complement mall resource planning in various mall departments.
Need SQL Accounting software to improve your business flow? Do have a look at all SQL Accounting modules that benefits your business.
With the BMO POS System, you can now export data according to the mall’s requirements. In order to enable the mall organization to make better decisions, our BMO POS System is able to customize reports and display data such as daily sales amount, total SST collected, amount of discount given, number of transactions within the hour, Food and Beverages (F&B) service charges, number of pax for each F&B outlets, the sales cash amount received and E-wallets or credit card sale amount, etc.
- With inventory management, you are able to manage the inventories according to hypermarkets and malls requirements.
- This inventory module is a great tool for mall operators to maximize inventory management.
- There are comprehensive features such as stock quantity alert where management can decide the quantity level to trigger the alert. Hence, our BMO POS System will prompt it about the low stock alerts.
- We also have a special function such as selling 1 unit but deducts 2 units from inventory. This is useful for promotions such as buy 1 item free 1 item.
- In order to have better business planning, our BMO POS System allows the stores to track inventory in-out easily.
Direct FTP Connections
- With this Direct FTP Connections, it is quicker by automating data sync to any hypermarket or mall ERP system according to the Mall’s required format.
- In addition to that, you are able to connect to the hypermarket or mall ERP system via FTP (File transfer protocol).
Sungei Wang Plaza
Malls We Are Connecting With
These are the list of Malls using Posmarket Mall ERP System
- Queensbay Mall
- Design Village
- NU Sentral
- 898 Mall Sdn Bhd
- Paradigm Mall
- Dpulze Mall
- Atria Mall
- USJ City Mall
- Melawati Mall
- KSL City Mall
- Intermark Mall
- IOI Mall
- Decentrum Mall
- Plaza Pelangi
- Capital Land – The Mines
- Sunway Putra Mall
- Gurney Plaza
- Encorp Strand Mall Lounge
- Far East Organization
- Sungei Wang Plaza
- Tropicana City Mall
- Mid Valley Mega Mall
- Cheras Leisure Mall
- The Quill City Mall
- Kompleks Keramat Mall
- Sunshine Bertam Shopping Mall
- 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
- and many more!
Your mall is not listed here? Contact us!
Automatic or Manual Report Uploads
As a part of the mall’s requirement towards store retailers, the mall management requires the store operators to upload their sales reports to the mall’s ERP system. BMO POS System has a built-in function to generate the sales reports and upload them automatically to the mall’s ERP System or store operators can trigger this function manually according to their chosen cut off time.
Easy to Use by Average Users
BMO POS System is a system that is suitable for everyone to use as it is easy to use. Retailers operating in malls can automate daily sales update reports to shopping malls management such as total sales for the day or transaction detail summary, etc.
Membership and Points Redemption
For this feature, retailers can automatically give reward points for every retail store transaction or order. This feature is able to attract customers to purchase from retailers. You can configure loyalty points for multiple membership types, different products, and different purchase volume. Different membership types will give different membership discounts. Ultimately, membership discounts can be applied immediately.
Customizations are Welcome
We do understand that every company is different. Therefore, you have to set your own business rules. Based on our experience, we listen to our customer’s needs, hence we customize the feature to suit you if all configurations are out and if it is needed. As an experienced software developer and entrepreneur, we are willing to listen to you and help to solve your problems as a result, upgrading your nature of business.
Example of Customized Reports
Report Settings Example 1
You can set the sales report title and content format requested by the management. The file will be generated in .txt format. The outcome can be seen at NU Sentral Hourly Report Format 1 above.
You must configure your POS machine with the FTP server details provided by the Mall Management. Set the time to upload “today’s/yesterday’s” sales report to server everyday. Then select which type of report you would like to generate – NU Sentral Hourly Report or Far East Organization.
Report Settings Example 2
This is a second example just to give you a clearer explanation of where the input may be displayed. The outcome can also be seen at Far East Organization Report Format 2 above.