Prepaid Card with Membership System Solution
Customer with Member Card
With BMO POS system, you are able to attach member card information to a specific customer through online or offline POS terminal. BMO POS Software with Membership system allow:
- Setup of membership card.
- Membership card.
- For new membership.
- Customer to top up the credit value.
- Payment with prepaid credit.
- Check membership card history.
If you have any special requirements for BMO POS software with Membership System, please do not hesitate to contact us and share with us. We are not only selling the POS software but we are also the developer of the POS software and hardware.
- Singapore: +65 9449 2378
- JB Office: +607 3618927
- KL Office 1: +603 27803880
- KL Office 2: +603 79801388
- PG Office: +604 6420621
Basically, this feature is already included in our POS system and it can be achieved by doing some setups in the membership system. Following is the simple configuration steps :
- Firstly, configuration on card reader is a must in this function. You can purchase a card reader from us HERE and just plug it into your POS terminal.
- Next you have to configure the value read by the card reader to system. You can define spliter, header to skip and etc in Offline POS terminal magnetic card setting. Besides that, we also provide the service to encode the value to the member card. Click HERE for more information.
- Now, lets assume a customer steps in and purchase a member card from you. You can add the card information to your offline POS terminal. After that, make some modification on your own to the card number before saving it. The value will be entered to the field without applying the setting you configured in step 2.
- If you have multiple branches, you are recommended to add card number information to Mem.Ref No in online POS system to avoid duplicated card number. Remember to perform synchronization to save the data to offline database.
- Finally, you can always swipe a prepaid card to find the corresponding customer to make payment or directly reload prepaid credit to the card holder. You can always check customer’s remaining credit and prepaid credit history in your offline POS terminal.
Enter the card information like name and Custom Mem. No. You may change the contact name when there is a customer register with this card number.
Setup for Membership Card
Spliter is set for the string that start the member number. Footer to skip is set the end of the member card number, the rest of the number or alphabet can be skip. The membership number will only show between the spliter and footer to skip.
You can select one of your customer from your POS Terminal contact list.Then, just click on the Prepaid Credit History to show the credit history of your customer. You will be able to know when the card is used and when your customer tops up the prepaid card.
Payment Prepaid Credit
Select the item that your customer wants to purchase and choose the contact by swiping the member card. Click on Other and enter value to pay using the prepaid credit.
The amount to pay using prepaid credit will be added to the order with negative value
For New Membership
You can select the customer by swiping the member card who has registered with your store and click on the item to purchase in order to top up customer prepaid credit. After making payment, your customers will notice that your balance have increased..