Worldwide Support (GMT +8)
Mon - Sat: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sun: 2.00pm - 6.00pm
POS On The Go benefits
Real time connection
Multiple food truck POS System management
Connects via VPN
Easy 3 steps transaction process
POS system for retail
F&B POS System Bundle
Mobile POS System Bundle
XpressWaiter system for F&B
Truck outlet operation preview
HQ Setup Functions
HQ Operation Preview
Learn More about our POS On-The-Go System Features
POS ON THE GO BENEFITS
There are many benefits using POS-On The-Go system:
- Maximize the profits earned as business opportunities are everywhere
- Faster rate to accept & process orders
- Connect & manage the business at any time, anywhere using POS cloud-based system
- Support multiple food trucks in real-time
- Centralized inventory management with automatic synchronization across multiple trucks
- Save on retail space
- Unleash the power of mobility with Mobile POS System
- Quicker pickups by never losing a customer with XpressWaiter
- Save up hiring cost as a cashier can be another additional salesman
- POS Software efficient in generating business reporting & analytics
REAL TIME CONNECTION
All information such as receipts, transactions, petty cash, invoices is posted to the server in real-time. The point of sales software shall enable you to view all the transactions in real-time. The speed of posting to the server is depending on your internet speed.
XPRESSWAITER SYSTEM FOR F&B
XpressWaiter is designed to speed up the restaurant operations besides stay in-sync with POS Client.
All items in the restaurant menu, customer details, etc can be automatically updated to the POS System.
XpressWaiter supports multiple categories of items, including:
- Make New Orders
- Append Orders
- List and Check Customers
- Print to Server
- Customer Lists
- Item Lists
- Supports Chinese Language
MULTIPLE FOOD TRUCK MANAGEMENT
One headquarter only is required to manage and support multiple trucks concurrently and the information is all up-to-date.
TRUCK OUTLET OPERATION PREVIEW
- The payments can be made in and around the truck.
- Then it will proceed to receipt printing.
CONNECTS VIA VPN
Setting up a virtual private network (VPN) for each truck and share the server which is hosted in headquarter. It relies on the speed of the internet.
HQ SETUP FUNCTIONS
Headquarter can perform the following functions using the POS Client:
- Add menu
- Manage inventory
- Sales / general report
What is POS Client?
- POS Client is capable of supporting client server network structure when multiple clients are doing the real-time update to headquarter.
- There is no limitation for the number of POS stations that can connect to the server.
- There is a headquarter application for headquarter to view transactions from multiple branches. All of the applications are running on windows platform.
- All modules and systems work perfectly with the client-server structure.
EASY 3 STEPS TRANSACTION PROCESS
In Outlet (Client) Setup Function, it can perform:
- Place order
- Collect payment
- Print receipt
It is available for the client who uses the Windows operating system or Android operating system.
For your information, POS system / XpressWaiter system can be used to process those transactions.
What is POS system?
POS system included a full system for daily business needs. However, you can find an extra module here when needed. As a comprehensive POS provider, each module is developed for specific business needs. For example:
- Cloud (online) POS system
- Offline (on-premise) POS system
- Inventory System
- Service and support
HQ OPERATION PREVIEW
- In the Report Menu, the report can be generated.
- Then it can proceed to either save, print, or email function.