Learn More about our BMO POS On-The-Go System Features
There are many benefits using BMO POS-On The-Go system:
- Maximize the profits earned as business opportunities are everywhere
- Faster rate to accept & process orders
- Connect & manage the business at any time, anywhere using POS cloud-based system
- Support multiple food trucks in real-time
- Centralized inventory management with automatic synchronization across multiple trucks
- Save on retail space
- Unleash the power of mobility with Mobile BMO POS System
- Quicker pickups by never losing a customer with XpressWaiter
- Save up hiring cost as a cashier can be another additional salesman
- POS Software efficient in generating business reporting & analytics
All information such as receipts, transactions, petty cash, invoices is posted to the server in real-time. The point of sales software shall enable you to view all the transactions in real-time. The speed of posting to the server is depending on your internet speed.
XPRESSWAITER SYSTEM FOR F&B
XpressWaiter is designed to speed up the restaurant operations besides stay in-sync with POS Client.
All items in the restaurant menu, customer details, etc can be automatically updated to the POS System.
XpressWaiter supports multiple categories of items, including:
- Make New Orders
- Append Orders
- List and Check Customers
- Print to Server
- Customer Lists
- Item Lists
- Supports Chinese Language
One headquarter only is required to manage and support multiple trucks concurrently and the information is all up-to-date.
- The payments can be made in and around the truck.
- Then it will proceed to receipt printing.
Setting up a virtual private network (VPN) for each truck and share the server which is hosted in headquarter. It relies on the speed of the internet.
Headquarter can perform the following functions using the POS Client:
- Add menu
- Manage inventory
- Sales / general report
What is POS Client?
- POS Client is capable of supporting client server network structure when multiple clients are doing the real-time update to headquarter.
- There is no limitation for the number of POS stations that can connect to the server.
- There is a headquarter application for headquarter to view transactions from multiple branches. All of the applications are running on windows platform.
- All modules and systems work perfectly with the client-server structure.
In Outlet (Client) Setup Function, it can perform:
- Place order
- Collect payment
- Print receipt
What is POS system?
POS system included a full system for daily business needs. However, you can find an extra module here when needed. As a comprehensive POS provider, each module is developed for specific business needs. For example:
- Cloud (online) POS system
- Offline (on-premise) POS system
- Inventory System
- Service and support
- In the Report Menu, the report can be generated.
- Then it can proceed to either save, print, or email function.