BMO POS with Invoicing
- BMO POS Software
- New Mini CPU
- New 19″ Monitor
- New Mini Cash Drawer
- New Manual Laser Barcode Scanner
- New 80mm Thermal Receipt Printer
- New Mouse
- New Keyboard
- 80mm x 27m Thermal Paper 10 rolls
- FREE 6 Months Cloud Subscription
- FREE BMO Invoicing
- FREE Open / Closed Sign
- FREE Children Workbook
- FREE POS Market Webcam
- FULL SET Software & Hardware
- Comes with Inventory System
- FREE 3 Years Online Support
- One Time Payment
- Upgrade to Full HD Touch Screen +SGD196
- Eligible for Purchase with Purchase
- Free 1 Gift with Every POS Bundle Purchase (Subject to availability)
- Toys Cash Register
- Dessert Shop
- Portable Drill 12V
** QR / E-Wallet Payment Terminal OPTIONAL
*click to view large image
1 Extra BMO Invoicing License
FREE 3 Years Online Support
COMPLEMENTARY Online Support when You Renew POS Support
*click to view large image
BMO POS with Multiple Modes
BMO POS Membership Module
BMO POS Direct Link with 30kg Digital Scale
BMO POS Feature – Item Category
BMO POS Feature – Inventory Ingredients
BMO POS Feature – POS Receipt Status
BMO POS QR Order for F&B Industry
BMO Invoicing Features
All the modules work together seamlessly to provide a unique and satisfying experience ensuring the smooth running of your business.
Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates.
Easy to manage and track your company’s accounting records.
SST & VAT Ready
Automatically calculate SST & VAT on transactions.
All cash transactions during a period are recorded.
Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales.
Balance Sheets, Income & Cash Flow Statements
Seller provides to a buyer to offer goods or services.
Manage your cashflow by scheduling payments.
Record a forward contract on the contract date.
Chart of Account
Maintain and categorized complete chart of accounts.
Create and email custom purchase orders.
Official receipt is issued by the seller to the buyer.
BMO Invoicing and Accounting
Generate professional-grade business reports with dynamic re-balancing of report structure and self-tuning query optimization. Enjoy scalable cost-effective deployment, increased system performance, and ease of maintenance powered by a robust client-server architecture.
Sesi Demo Percuma untuk Sistem POS dengan Modul Invois
Bantu anda rekod transaksi perniagaan, mengeluarkan invois dan resit, serta urus inventori dengan mudah. Buat temu janji dengan kami sekarang untuk sesi demo percuma. Kami akan menerangkan ciri-ciri sistem pos dengan modul invois dan tips tentang cara-cara mengunakan sistem pos kami dengan lebih cekap.
POS Receipt to Accounting
- Export and import POS receipt into cash book
- Official receipt is issued by the seller to the buyer as written evidence on sales of service or product
- Official receipt is based on the invoice issued to customers
- Credit note is provided to notify the customer that credit is being applied to their account for any number of reasons
- Credit note is a kind of negative invoice
- Vendor invoice is issued by the vendor to buyer. It is entered into the system and schedule to make payment to vendor
- Purchase order is a document generated by the buyer and serves the purpose of ordering goods from the supplier
Submit Info to Accountant
- Many companies outsourced the bookkeeping to third party
- In that case, you can export the invoices to your bookkeeper